Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Night on the Town

A few days before Christmas Kyle and I hung out with our friends Kevin and Kendra. We were going to go ice skating down town, but due to the fact that Kevin in like six foot seven and has feet size fourteen the free ice skating place didn't have skates that would fit him, so instead the four of us just walked around Grand Rapids and enjoyed our city. Here are a few pictures from our night on the town: This is a self-portrait of the four of us, but because I don't have the best aim with my new camera I kind of didn't get myself in the picture.
Kyle and I on the blue bridge with Kevin jumping behind us.
Kevin and Kendra on the blue bridge, it kind of looks like they were trying to fly.

Us in the big red button.
Us in the big tire swing. Kevin took the picture looking down at us.
After we hung out downtown we then went to visit our friend Erika who has been gone since the fall. This is a picture of us five girls who were in small group together the last two years.




No comments: