Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Crystal Mountain

In mid-decemeber Kyle and I had the great opportunity to go on a ski trip to Crystal Mountain. Kyle's good friend Kevin and his family were going, along with Kevin's girlfriend and one of my good friends, Kendra. We did a little trade off for some senior pictures for his brother and then we got to go skiing for four days. Here are a few pictures from our trip:
Kyle snowboarding, he picked it up really fast seeing as he had only gone once before.
Kevin and Kendra who are now engaged. I will be standing up in their wedding next summer and Kyle will be taking the pictures. We are so excited for them!
There was a hot tub down the hill from where we stayed so one night the boys got this great idea to ski or board down to the hot tub in their bathing suits. I decided that I would take the van down for them so they would have a ride back up and then I got out of going down in my bathing suit.
Kyle and I when we all went out for dessert the last night.


No comments: