Friday, June 01, 2007

Africa...a few pictures

Here are a few pictures from my trip. I took about 1,200 pictures during the two months. These are just a few of my favorites. If you would like to see more I will be able to share them with you when I return home.
This is Chris, Lauren, Amy, and Shelly on our last night in Rwanda. We got dressed up and went out for Chinese. It was great fun!
This is me, Amy, and Katrina before our dinner out.


A girl on the side of the road in Rwanda.

This is an ex-prostitute that we worked with when we worked with YWAM Rwanda



This is a support group for people with HIV/AIDS in Rwanda. I enjoyed speaking and spending time with them. They were wonderful people.




This is me with a lady who suffers from HIV/AIDS.


This is one of the memorial sites for the genocide.

This is women walking on a road towards a village that we worked with in Rwanda.


This is a women with HIV/AIDS and Rhiannon.


Two childern that went to the church that we worked with our first two weeks in Rwanda.


A street girl that was a soccer game that we played.


Our whole group in Mombasa

The baboons that we say on Safari and went into our car while we were taking pictures.


We saw lots of Giraffe. Yeah! They are my favorite.


A little boy at the orphanage in Kenya


Kara and Karen
This is Ali, a little boy that I fell in love with at the orphanage in Kenya.



A little boy at the orphanage

1 comment:

jmbollman said...

Katie - your photography is incredible. From the few shots I've seen, you have done an excellent job capturing Africa and it's people. Can't wait to see more. We are looking forward to seeing you at the end of the month!
~Michelle