Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rocklin and Birthday

This past weekend I have had to joy to come up and visit my Uncle John, Aunt Kendra, and cousins Kevin, Kyle and Kaleb. It was a wonderful break away from the base. I was able to have some fun with them as well as celebrate my birthday! I head down to San Fran later this evening, where I will meet the rest of our team. We are spending the next week at the San Fran YWAM base. They just want us to get away for a week and spend some time in a new city. I am excited for this next week but also a little sad to say bye to my family. Tomorrow will be my 21st birthday. I wish I could be home with my friends and family, but I know it should be a good day away. Thank you to all those who have blessed me with amazing gifts and cards. It has been a wonderful birthday even though my birthday hasn't come yet. We leave a month from yesterday for Africa. I am a little nervous but also excited. It is hard to believe that we are leaving that soon and that we will be gone for 2 months. Well I need to get packing my stuff and get ready for San Fran. But thank you to all of you. You have been such a blessing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!! Shall I sing again?? I love you!