Thursday, October 04, 2007

~Mike and Megan~

Mike and Megan were married a couple of weeks ago in beautiful Ada, Michigan. This has to be one of my favorite weddings I have ever been too. Both families were tons of fun. They had so much love for each other and God. Another fun thing about this wedding was that the bride is my roommates cousin. So Lanell and her whole family were there. It was so much fun and her mom made some great cake.


This is my roommate and really good friend, Lanell dancing.
Mike loves Ford trucks so of course we took many pictures with the trucks.



Kyle took some absolutely amazing pictures at this wedding, he always takes good pictures but these have been some of my favorite. I wanted to share with you some of his pictures so you can see how amazing and talented my boyfriend is. The week before this wedding we bought a Canon 5D for Kyle and I got his Canon 30D and we are saying good-bye to my Canon Rebel, so these pictures are the first ones that he took with his new camera. It is a pretty crazy story how we got the new camera, but just know that it was a huge blessings from God that we got it and for the price that we got it for.


No comments: