Sunday, March 26, 2006

Trip to the Fort Worth Zoo

The first Saturday of spring break we took a day and went to the Forth Worth Zoo. We thought it might be fun to get away for a day. It was nice and hot but we still had a good day of fellowship, animals, and fun. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.



The giraffe, my favorite animal!!


Andrew from Jamaica, Katie, and Marc from South Africa. We are eating dip and dots. It was the first time either of them had ever had dips and dots so it was a lot of fun!


This Savannah and I sitting after a long day of walking.


This is everyone that went except for Andrew because he was taking the picture. Ryan, Savannah, Marc, Katie, and Kyle.


Here is a picture of me laughing. I just really liked this picture so I thought I would share it with you all.


Here is Marc, Kyle and I.

The zoo was a lot of fun and a good break from school and work. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures. Have a wonderful day! Blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's the camping pictures? i got your thank yo card today.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! Glad you had fun, I love zoos :) Call me soon!
- Kendra

Anonymous said...

KATIE!!! I miss you!! Your pictures are adorable! Will you please please email me and tell me how things are going!I get a little update every now and again at Bible Study, but I would love to hear from you. Take care girlie!<3 carmellatte1@comcast.net

~Diana

Anonymous said...

I took more pictures when I went to the zoo. I went to the same zoo over my spring break. Dad

Anonymous said...

Katie!
Nice giraffe picture! I love them too...I was so excited to get to see them in the wild! And I'm so excited that you have a friend from South Africa! I miss S Africa so very much and I wonder why he would come here...anyway. Hope all is well! What are you doing this summer?
~Becky