Monday, February 13, 2006

Here are some more pictures!

More Pictures! Enjoy!


This is the pool outside my door.


This is the courtyard outside my room. We are not allowed to walk on the grass.

This is my closet. It is pretty clean!

This is our bed room. My bed is the top one on the left.

This is me on my first day of work at Applebee's.

This is our very small bathroom.

Another of our bathroom.

This is our living room. It is Jillian's desk and more.

This is our kitchen!

This is to the left of our door. It is Jillian's art.

This is my desk!

This is my desk and bookshelf. This is to the right when we walk in.

Here they all are for now. Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you able to use the pool or can't you get the water dirty like walking on the grass.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!
Just looked at your blog and it made me 'homesick' for California! As I think you know, I grew up in the Bay Area (Walnut Creek) about 1/2 hour from SF. Ken and I would go on dates to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39! It looks like you are having fun...and what a cool class to take (photography). Some of your pictures are beautiful!
Africa is coming up soon! I cannot wait to see your pictures. You will never be the same after that visit, I am sure! God bless you as you prepare for this big adventure. Love, ellen berry